“Superb online resource
specialising in juicing and
and everything for
a holistic home”
Vertical Slow Juicers
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE AND BUY VERTICAL SLOW JUICERS
How Can A Slow Juicer Juice Faster Than A High Speed Juicer?
Referred to as 'Slow Juicers' because they use a very low RPM to preserve the beneficial enzymes in living foods, these juicers actually PRODUCE A LOT OF JUICE VERY QUICKLY, even faster than high speed centrifugal juicers.
The new technology vertically aligned 'Slow' juicers use the latest single auger technology to gently but firmly crush and squeeze everything - from fruit, vegetables and wheat grass to soaked soyabeans and nuts - to make super nutritious, pulp-rich juices and plant milks. They are amongst the quickest and easiest juicers to use because food is simply dropped down the feeding chute where the auger bites and pulls it in. Unlike all other juicer types, you don't have to push food onto an auger, cutter, twin gears or a spinning grater and hold the tamper down while you wait for them to process it. You only need one hand to keep feeding a Slow Juicer to get a steady continuous stream of juice, quickly and with ease ...
See the original Hurom Slow Juicer in action here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUfUFJRRvEU&NR=1&feature=endscreen
Slow Juicers may look similar to common vertical centrifugal juicers because they have a small footprint, but they are far superior. Here's why ...
- Slow Juicers rotate at no more than 120 RPM. Centrifugal juicers spin at many thousands of RPM which rapidly oxidises juice
- Slow Juicers squeeze out more juice and nutrients so you get a far superior juice
- Slow Juicers are aligned vertically to work with gravity so food naturally travels down the auger, not sideways like other masticating juicers
- Slow Juicers use larger augers and juicing screens than their horizontally aligned single auger cousins so they can process more juice per rotation
- Slow Juicers use rotating silicon brushes to sweep juice off the juicing screen and bowl so the juice keeps flowing fast - no other juicers do this
- Slow Juicers eject much drier pulp than centrifugal juicers do, so you waste less food and get more juice and nutrition for your money
- Slow Juicers produce healthier more nutrient dense juices - you can see and taste the difference - with richer, brighter colours and flavours. More colour = more disease fighting phytochemicals! The juice does not separate and quickly oxidise like centrifuged juice does
- Slow Juicers juice everything, even wheatgrass, unlike centrifugal juicers
- You can pour water through a running Slow Juicer between juicing different types of food to clear out the last juice and residue so its flavour won't taint the next juice - there's no need to stop, disassemble and clean it between different flavour juices
- Slow Juicers are much quieter than centrifugal juicers
- Slow Juicers are easier to clean than centrifugal juicers
- The juice from Slow Juicers isn't thin and watery and doesn't separate like centrifuged juice
- Slow Juicers give you more juice, more nutrients, more flavour and less waste than traditional centrifugal juicers
The folks at Food Matters in Australia have just rated the range of Hurom Slow Juicers as the best juicers you can buy. Read their 2013 Juicer Buying Guide here - http://www.foodmatters.tv/juicer-buying-guide