Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner Peace. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some Signs & Symptoms of Inner Peace:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experience.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging people.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of the ability to worry.
(This is a very serious symptom.)
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to love them back.